Tea tree oil is often referred to ‘nature’s wonder in a bottle’.... here are 20 great ways to use tea tree oil:-
1. Add a small amount of tea tree oil to your normal shampoo to kill head lice.
2. Add tea tree oil to your vapourizer to loosen chest congestion.
3. Create your own all-purpose cleaner – combine 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil in 2 cups of water... pour into a spray bottle to use around your home.
4. Use tea tree oil to clear up nail fungus – simply dab on the infected nail twice daily.
5. Treat sinus infections with tea tree oil.
6. Dab tea tree oil onto acne to help clear existing spots and prevent future outbreaks.
7. Add tea tree oil to your regular shampoo to combat dry scalp and dandruff.
8. Remove mustiness by using a combination of tea tree oil and water in a spray bottle.
9. Keep germs at bay – spray tea tree oil on high chairs, car seats and other germ-prone areas.
10. Use tea tree oil as an anti-fungal treatment for Athlete’s foot, eczema and other yeast infections.
11. Add a small amount of tea tree oil to your nightly bath to help fight persistent body odor.
12. Use tea tree oil as an antiseptic for burns or cuts.
13. Mix tea tree oil with water and kosher salt to scrub your bathroom tiles or bathtub.
14. Make your own insect repellant by adding 15 drops into a quart of water, then pour into a spray bottle.
15. Tea tree oil can help lessen cold and flu symptoms – try adding a few drops to a nice warm bath.
16. When you’re camping take some tea tree oil – very handy for blisters, insect bites, burns, etc.
17. Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your dishwasher dispenser, then fill with your normal dishwashing soap.
18. Add a couple of drops to each load of laundry for fresh, clean-smelling clothes.
19. Use tea tree oil in aromatherapy to treat persistent coughs, colds or toothache.
20. Make your own mold killer by mixing tea tree oil and water in a spray bottle.